Basic scientific achievements
| The main direction of A.N.Aleskerova's scientific activity was the study of the species Artemisia L of the family Asteraceae Barcht.et J.Presil widespread in the flora of Azerbaijan. For the first time, the species status of 8 controversial species of wormwood Rzazade was restored using the chemotaxanemia method as a chemical marker of sesquiterpene lactones characteristic of the genus Artemisia L. It is recommended to include these species in the future new edition of the flora of Azerbaijan. The obtained stable sesquiterpene lactones Artemisia fedorovii Rzazade, A.iskenderiana Rzazade, A.nachitschevanica Rzazade, A.eldarica Rzazade, A.latschinica Rzazade, A.prilipkoana Rzazade, A.kobstanica |
Rzazade, A. iisayevii Rzazade A.hanseniana var. phyllostachys) from these species were used as a chemical marker to restore the species status of these species.
There are 42 types of wormwood in Azerbaijan. By the method of chemotaxanamia, 37 sesquiterpene lactones with antioxidant activity were obtained from 18 controversial species, of which 17 are new substances for science - sesquiterpene lactones (alkhanin, alkhanol, alkhanen, erivanin, jeyranbatanolide, splendolid, iskenderolidab, iskenderin, arenderin , merizolid, artesovin, shoonachalin A, B, C, D), which are proposed for complex pharmacological research.
Another area of research is microbiological studies of essential oils of wormwood. Received 3 inventions on its application. During the research, the ptotozoic properties of 8 species of protozoa, 3 types of antimicrobial drugs, 12 types of fumigants, 6 types of virilides, 11 types of fungicides and 14 types of aqueous infusions in vivo and in vitro were studied, 3 inventions were obtained for specific use. As a result of experimental studies, 3 medical inventions were obtained: "Protozoal agent against intestinal protozoa" (I 2009 0194), (2009) "Protozoal preventive agent" (I 2012
0100), 2012 For the first time from A.fragrans received an inventor's certificate "On the antioxidant effect of alkhanol, erivanin-sesquiterpene lactones" (No. 1734344 from 01.07.1992). antidote "(21а) 20160093. The invention was obtained in 2020. They can be used to produce therapeutic drugs. Essential oils from wormwood can be used as raw materials in the preparation of medicines with antimicrobial, antiparasitic, anti-fumigant, and other properties. Continuing her research, she continues her experimental studies of several species of Centaurea L. from the genus Asteraceae Barcht.et J.Presil. Her research is to continue researching biologically active substances in different directions simultaneously. As a result, as a result of the research, more than 140 scientific papers were published: 33 of them in indexed journals, 32 in prestigious foreign journals
Names of scientific works
- Serkerov S.V., Abbasov R.M., A.N. Aleskerova. Sesquiterpene lactones of Artemisia hanseniana. CNC, 1976, No. 5, p. 665.
- Serkerov S.V., A.N. Aleskerova. New ingredient Artemisia hanseniana. No. 1, CNC, 1981, No. 5, p. 564-568.
- Serkerov S.V., A.N. Aleskerova. Artapshin is a new sesquiterpene lactone from Artemisia fragrans. CNC, 1983, No. 5, pp. 576-578.
- Serkerov S.V., A.N. Aleskerova. Jeyranbatanolide is a new guayanolide from Artemisia fragrans. CNC, 1984, No. 5, p. 595.
- Serkerov S.V .. A.N.Aleskerov. The structure of a new germacranolide - Shonchalin A from Artemisia fragrans CNC, 1985, No. 2, p. 196-199.
- Serkerov SV, Aleskerova AN, Akhmedov DM, Rasulov FA, New sesquterpene lactone Opeferdin from the roots of Ferula oopoda. CNC, 1992, No. 2, p. 204-206.
- Aleskerova A.N. Essential oils of some species of the genus Artemisia L. Proceedings of the International Symposium "Non-traditional crop production, eniology, ecology and health", Simferopol, Alushta, 2001, p. 671-672.
- Safarova A.G., Serkerov S.V., Alaskerova A.N. Composition of absindole and artapshinin of sesquiterpene lactones. Second International Symposium on the Chemistry of Natural Compounds, Eskisehir, Turkey, 22-24 October 1996
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V. Biogenetic relationship of sesquiterpene lactones of the species Artemisia fragrans and A. taurica. Use and protection of the flora of Azerbaijan, Baku, 1999, p. 299-302.
- Aleskerova A.N. Physiologically active substances of the species Artemisia fragrans Willd. (fragrant wormwood). Collection of topical problems of microbiology of the XXI century, Baku, 2001, p. 86-87.
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V. Interspecies biochemical diversity of sesquiterpene lactones of closely related species of Artemisia L. 5th International Symposium on the Chemistry of Natural Compounds, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, May 20-23, 2003, p. 73.
- Aleskerova A.N. Coumarin compounds Artemisia scoparia Waldst. et Kit. Izvestia ANAS, 2003, No. 5-6, p.10-14
- Aleskerova AN, Chobanov RE, Dzhanakhmedova Sh.N., Safieva LA, Experimental evaluation of the antiparasitic properties of essential oils of some species of Artemisia (Asteraceae) flora of Azerbaijan. Plant resources, 2004, vol. 40, no. 4, p. 94-98.
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V. Chemotaxonomic diversity of representatives of the genus Artemisia (Asteraceae) of the flora of Azerbaijan. 1. Sesquiterpene lactones A. fragrans S.L. Plant resources, 2004, vol. 40, no. 4, p. 105-110.
- Aleskerova A.N. Biologically active substances of the species Artemisia absinthium. News of ANAS, Department of Biological Sciences of ANAS, Baku. 2005, No. 3-4, p. 34-46.
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V., Rasulov F.A. Chemotaxonomy of some species of the genus Artemisia L. Principles and method of biodiversity conservation. Collection of materials of the II All-Russian scientific conference on January 28-31, 2006, Yoshkar-Ola. p.57-58.
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V. Chemotaxonomic diversity of representatives of the genus Artemisia (Asteraceae) of the flora of Azerbaijan. Communication 2. Sesquiterpene lactones Artemisia Taurica Willd. Volume 42, Plant Resources, Issue 4, St. Petersburg. 2006, pp. 87-90.
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V. Infrared spectra and structure of sesviterpene lactones and coumarins. Dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Institute of Botany of the National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan. Baku 2006, p. 223.
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V. About the structure of meresolid, a new germacranolide. Proceedings of the Institute of Botany, the National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan, v. XXVIII. Baku-Elm-2008, p. 171-173
- Aleskerova A.N., Asadova A.I., Serkerov S.V., Rustamova S.I., J Hygiena, Study of the combatological features of essential oil and intiviral activity of Artemisia fragrans Willd., Epidemiology of wife immunobiology. Almaty. 2015 No. 4, p. 180-184.
- Aleskerova A.N., Ibragimova S.I., Guseinova F.Kh. Study of essential oils of wormwood, common in the flora of Azerbaijan, Proceedings ANAS (ser. Biological sciences). Baku 2015, volume 70, no. 1, p. 71-79.
- A.N. Aleskerova, S.V. Sarkarov et al. Fumigant effect of Artemisia pauciflora Web essential oil in Stechm on culex pipiens Mostus and Anopheles sachyarovi mosquitoes. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Scientific works of the Scientific Research Institute of Medical Prevention named after Akhundova, Baku, 2017. Pp. 111-115.
- A.N.Aleskerova, N.N.Aliyev, S.V. Serkerov. Component composition and fumigant activity of essential oils of the genus Artemisia L. Chemistry of plant raw materials. Barnaul, 4. 2017.p. 235-240.
- Mammedova Kh.G., Serkerov S.V., Alaskerova A.N. Study of biologically active substances obtained from Johrenia paucijuga (DC) of the Bornm species. Journal of Biochemistry and Plant Physiology. 2018, 6 (1), 1-3
- Aliev N.N., Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V., Rustamova L.I. Component composition and antiviral activity of Artemisia iissayevii Rzazade essential oil, Bulletin of KAZNMU. Scientific and practical journal No. 3, 2018.
- Aleskerova A.N., Sarkarov S.V., Zeynalova S.V. Research of biologically active substances Centaurea ovina Pall. Ex Willd (sheep rose) in the flora of Azerbaijan. ournal of the Azerbaijan Botanical Society, No. 1, 2020, p. 41-44.
- Mamedova G.G., Aleskerova A.N., Mamedov E.E., Rustamova L.I. Study of the antiviral action of the aqueous extract of Angelica tatianae Bordz using the example of respiratory adenovirus, Koronavirus pandemiyası: elmi tədqiqatlardan sağlam gələcəyin təminatına doğru mövzusunda konfrans material, 2020, p. 150
- Aleskerova A.N., Serkerov S.V., Mamedova Kh.G., Rustamova L.I. Antiviral properties of essential oils of the genus Artemisia L. Coronavirus pandemic: conference report on research for a healthy future, 2020, p. 107.
- Serkerov Sirajeddin Veli oglu, Aleskerova Adilya Novruz kyzy. Infrared spectra and structure of sesciterpene lactones and coumarins. Baku-2006. 223 p.
- Aleskerova A.N. Types of wormwood (Artemisia L.) of the flora of Azerbaijan and their chemotaxonomy, Elm Publishing House, 2019. Baku, 452 p.